NIMS University Rajasthan, Jaipur (formerly known as National Institute of Medical Sciences) is one of the largest self financed universities located in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. It is recognized by UGC established under the NIMS University Act 2008 by the government of India. The university was formed by Balvir S. Tomar It is a medical paramedical and technical university. NIMS Medical College was ranked as the 5th emerging college in India by the India Today 2016 Nielsen Survey.
NIMS University is becoming a leading center of education in health sciences, human sciences, technical training, advanced engineering, personnel, corporate management, creative literature, innovative multimedia, art and architecture. NIMS offers more than 500 courses in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, paramedical, engineering and technology, management, architecture, humanities, fashion design, and law.
- Admission, #Mumbai_University Fee Structure, Distance Education 2019-2020
- #Distance Education #MS_University Admission, Fee structure 2019-2020
- #Rajiv_Gandhi_University_Admission, #Fee Structure 2019-2020
- BSC Allahabad Agricultural University Admission, Fee Structure
- 2019-Complete List of UGC Approved Distance Education Universities in India
- Osmania University Admission, Fee Structure, Courses
- Distance Education Periyar University Admission, Fee structure
- IGNOU Distance Education MBA, BSC, BBA, MCA, Course, Fee Structure
- Admission Fee structure Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University 2019-2020
- Himalayan University Admission, Fee Structure Update 2019-2020
For any Query Contact no.: 9650073658