Apply for Admission Master of Commerce Degree Mcom in One Year through fast track mode now those Students can save their time of 1 or 2 Years who have discontinued their study after graduation. Candidates can complete their Master of Commerce in One Year through One sitting Degree Graduation in One Year from University.
University offer Graduation & Post Graduation program through University which approved by UGC using credit transfer method. This option can be utilize by students who have failed or discontinued from any other university, approved by UGC.
Admission Eligibility Criteria of Master of Commerce in One Year:-
If a student looking for admission into a course of Master of Commerce in One Year must have passed the undergraduate degree conducted by a Recognized University or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, as per the standard / eligibility criteria laid down by the Institute/University.
The Master of Commerce typically requires two years of full-time study. The curriculum is generally concentrated on one subject area such as accounting, actuarial science, business management, corporate governance, human resource management, economics, statistics, finance, marketing or supply chain management and emphasizes underlying theory.
Need of Master of Commerce MCom in One Year:-
1. This course helps those candidates who discontinued or failed their studies after graduation. Now they can complete Master of Commerce MCom in One Year if they have gap years.
2. Students can do Master of Commerce MCom in One Year who failed in 1st Year or 2nd year of Degree.
3. Students can also do migration from any UGC recognized University through Lateral Entry.
4. Students who got Govt. job in their early age can also do
Master of Commerce in One Year degree Program and get Single Sitting Degree Graduation in One Year.
Benefits of Master of Commerce in One Year:-
- UGC, DEC, AICTE, MHRD & Government Approved University.
- Easy Syllabus, Free Study material, Low Fees.
- 100% Results approved for all Embassies & Strong Placement Cell.
- Third Party & Physical Documents Verification.