The BA Rural Industry course has been designed to coach eligible professionals to help villagers in their method of development, to bring progress and prosperity across the state. The agricultural Development in Republic of India is one among the foremost vital factors for the expansion of the Indian economy. The BA Rural Industry program conjointly covers specific trade tools required to develop rural sites and to assess and address rural regions within the country.
India is a country of farmers & villages, wherever quite hour population lives in rural areas. These peoples cannot take the complete advantage of the resources obtainable in urban areas. to require care of the event of rural areas, the education in rural development & management is extremely difficult. Government hires skilled rural managers to help the villagers within the procedure of growth, improvement .
Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: The minimum qualification required to pursue the course is the 10+2 level.
|Admission Open||2019-20 Batch|
|Eligibility||10+2th Pass out with 45%|
|Specialization||BA Rural Industry|
|Type of Course||Distance /Private/ Online Mode|
|Distance Duration||1, 2, 3 Year|
|Maximum||Any time, Anywhere|
|Online Application||Apply Now|
|Fees Submit||Rs. 9500 Year|
|University Approval||UGC, AICTE, PRIVATE, DEEMED Approved|
Documents: Every Student have also required scanned document copies need verification
- 12thMark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Address Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, BA Distance Education in Mumbai
- Babasaheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar Bihar University BA Hospitality and Tourism
- Fee Structure, Eligibility BA Psychology Rajiv Gandhi University
- Jai Prakash University, BA Vedic Astrology, Fee Structure,
- MATS University BA Malayalam, Fee Structure 9650073658
- BA Journalism Delhi University, Fee Structure, Eligibility Mumbai
- BA Military Studies, Fee Structure Indira Gandhi National Open University
Ques. How can I take admission?