Are the certificates valid in government jobs after completing this course?

Breaking study proof means the student must have proof of breaking years which includes: documents related to discontinuation of study/course or an experience certificate during break (gap) years, in case, a student is employed in a company.

Is there any opportunity in lateral entry for diploma holders?

Yes, students can get lateral entry in second year on the basis of three year diploma after high school or diploma after intermediate.

Ask us questions?

How Can one get instant Degree to complete graduation in One Year in Delhi:

Example: – A candidates who requirements to complete his graduation in one year and has passed 12th Class in year 2010 and currently wants to continue again from a recognized University, He/she can complete his/her Graduation in one year by enrolling in the particular course or field chosen by the candidate/student through Lateral Entry
Applicants have to give all three years exam this year to get immediate Degree of B.A. or B.Com., whatever the course would be.

Individuals have to submit their last Qualifications Mark sheets and Certificates registered from any recognized College/School in India. MCM Academy offers one year graduation from recognized University.
After getting mark sheet, Students can also verify their registration details Online in the University Website.

You can do following courses through fast track mode :
BA & MA degree One Year (single sitting) , B.Com, M.Com in one year,, MSc in one Year, B.Tech , M.Tech in one year, Diploma Engineering in single sitting, BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA in one year.
For any Inquiry feel free to call our Career Adviser and We will help you to guide in your Career.