Apply for Admission in D.Pharma in One Year through fast-track mode now those Students can save their time of 1 or 2 Years who have discontinued their study after graduation. Candidates can complete their D.Pharma in One Year through One sitting Degree Graduation in One Year from University.
University offers Graduation & Post Graduation program through University which approved by UGC using credit transfer method. This option can be utilized by students who have failed or discontinued from any other university, approved by UGC.
Admission Eligibility Criteria of D.Pharma in One Year:-
If a student looking for admission into a course of D.Pharma must have passed the undergraduate degree conducted by a Recognized University or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, as per the standard/eligibility criteria laid down by the Institute/University.
Need for D.Pharma in One Year:-
1. This course helps those candidates who discontinued or failed their studies after graduation. Now they can complete their degree in One Year if they have gap years.
2. Students can do D.Pharma in One Year who failed in 1st Year or 2nd year of Degree.
3. Students can also do migration from any UGC recognized University through Lateral Entry.
4. Students who got Govt. job in their early age can also do
Benefits of D.Pharma in One Year:-
- UGC, DEC, AICTE, MHRD & Government Approved University.
- Easy Syllabus, Free Study material, Low Fees.
- 100% Results approved for all Embassies & Strong Placement Cell.
- Third Party & Physical Documents Verification.
There shall be an examination for Diploma in Pharmacy (Part-I) to examine students of the first year course and an examination for Diploma in Pharmacy (Part-II) to examine students of the second year course. Each examination may be held twice every year