Complete Your Graduation Bachelor of Computer Application in One Year & Save your Gap Years:-
BCA is an undergraduate course study on information technology.where a student learns on various computer applications in order to solve or build the new web or software technologies with innovative ideas and technical skills. BCA In one year from distance education is basically a 3-year degree program. But sometimes a student gets fail or left education in the mid because of many reasons like financial problems, other family priorities etc. so, we have a solution for those students who had to leave their study. They can now complete their BCA in one year.
University offers Graduation & Post Graduation program through University which approved by UGC using credit transfer method. This option can be utilized by students who have failed or discontinued from any other university, approved by UGC.
Admission Eligibility Criteria of BCA in One Year:-
If a student looking for admission into a course of Bachelor of Computer Application BCA in One Year must have passed the undergraduate degree conducted by a Recognized University or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, as per the standard/eligibility criteria laid down by the Institute/University.
The need for Bachelor of Business Administration BCA in One Year:-
1. This course helps those candidates who discontinued or failed their studies after graduation. Now they can complete Bachelor of Computer Application BCA in One Year if they have gap years.
2. Students can do BCA in One Year who failed in 1st Year or 2nd year of Degree.
3. Students can also do migration from any UGC recognized University through Lateral Entry.
4. Students who got Govt. job in their early age can also do
BCA degree Program and get Single Sitting Degree Graduation in One Year.
Benefits of Bachelor of Business Administration BCA in One Year:-
- UGC, DEC, AICTE, MHRD & Government Approved University.
- Easy Syllabus, Free Study material, Low Fees.
- 100% Results approved for all Embassies & Strong Placement Cell.
- Third Party & Physical Documents Verification.